Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Hear leading experts discuss how noninvasive central aortic blood pressure assessment can benefit your practice and aid in blood pressure management.
- Raymond Townsend, MD - University of Pennsylvania
- Matthew Budoff, MD - UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Susan Steigerwalt, MD - Providence Hospital, Detroit, MI
Learning objectives include:
- Review of the scientific foundation of noninvasive central aortic blood pressure
- Application of noninvasive central aortic blood pressure in clinical practice
- Panel discussion/Q&A